메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

Design entrepreneur and Surface fan Patrick DuChene Patrick DuChene bought his Surface Pro 4 before right before a last-minute business trip, and has been in love ever since.  “I always kind of brushed these Surface Pro 4 devices off because I am so into raw power in computers. I never thought they were this capable…but it is truly a great machine.” The founder of DuChene Design Solutions, LLC, an independent design consultancy company, Patrick is committed to providing landscape and design firms with dynamic, cutting edge designs. Patrick is all about productivity, efficiency and technology, which are key to making his business run.  He enjoys flexibility, and says Surface is “awesome because I am able to move around the house to work where I feel like working, take it to the clubhouse where I live and have a drink and do some emails or write [ more... ]

The post Design entrepreneur and Surface fan Patrick DuChene appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/design-entrepreneur-and-surface-fan-patrick-duchene/
위로