메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

Kevin Gallo gives the developer perspective on today’s Windows 10 Event Did you see the Microsoft Windows 10 Event this morning?  Satya, Terry, and Panos talked about some of the exciting new features coming in the Windows 10 Creators Update and announced some amazing new additions to our Surface family of devices. If you missed the event, be sure to check it out here. As a developer, my first question when I see new features or new hardware is “What can I do with that?” We want to take advantage of the latest and coolest platform capabilities to make our apps more useful and engaging. There were several announcements today that offer exciting opportunities for Windows developers.  Three of these that I want to tell you about are: 3D in Windows 10 along with the first VR headsets capable of [ more... ]

The post Kevin Gallo gives the developer perspective on today’s Windows 10 Event appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/kevin-gallo-gives-the-developer-perspective-on-todays-windows-10-event/
위로