메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

Building in 10k: Designing for Optimization and Performance Editor’s note: This is the third in a series of posts from the team that built the 10k Apart contest page, exploring the process of building for interoperability, accessibility, and progressive enhancement in less than 10kB. In the previous post in this series, I talked a lot about how the 10k Apart contest began to take shape in terms of markup. While I was busy doing that, Stephanie Stimac was tucking into the project form the design end of things. I’ll step back for a bit and let he talk about her process. Where do I begin? As I started poking through the wireframes and information architecture documents for the 10k Apart website, I realized I would have to approach this a little bit differently than other microsites I’ve designed in the [ more... ]

The post Building in 10k: Designing for Optimization and Performance appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/building-in-10k-designing-for-optimization-and-performance/
위로