메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

This Week on Windows: Super Lucky’s Tale launch trailer reveal, a Microsoft Edge tip and more We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to read more about our news out of Future Decoded, get started with two new extensions now available for Microsoft Edge – 1password and Dashlane – and check out our Windows 10 Tips on how to export your Minecraft creations to Remix3D.com, and how to pin your favorite websites to the taskbar with Microsoft Edge! In case you missed it: <!– !function(a,b){"use strict";function c(){if(!e){e=!0;var a,c,d,f,g=-1!==navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 10"),h=!!navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident.*rv:11./),i=b.querySelectorAll("iframe.wp-embedded-content");for(c=0;c<i.length;c++){if(d=i,!d.getAttribute("data-secret"))f=Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,10),d.src+="#?secret="+f,d.setAttribute("data-secret",f);if(g||h)a=d.cloneNode(!0),a.removeAttribute("security"),d.parentNode.replaceChild(a,d)}}}var d=!1,e=!1;if(b.querySelector)if(a.addEventListener)d=!0;if(a.wp=a.wp||{},!a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage)if(a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(c){var d=c.data;if(d.secret||d.message||d.value)if(!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(d.secret)){var e,f,g,h,i,j=b.querySelectorAll('iframe[data-secret="'+d.secret+'"]'),k=b.querySelectorAll('blockquote[data-secret="'+d.secret+'"]');for(e=0;e<k.length;e++)k[e].style.display="none";for(e=0;e1e3)g=1e3;else if(~~g<!]]> <!– !function(a,b){"use strict";function c(){if(!e){e=!0;var a,c,d,f,g=-1!==navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 10"),h=!!navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident.*rv:11./),i=b.querySelectorAll("iframe.wp-embedded-content");for(c=0;c<i.length;c++){if(d=i,!d.getAttribute("data-secret"))f=Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,10),d.src+="#?secret="+f,d.setAttribute("data-secret",f);if(g||h)a=d.cloneNode(!0),a.removeAttribute("security"),d.parentNode.replaceChild(a,d)}}}var d=!1,e=!1;if(b.querySelector)if(a.addEventListener)d=!0;if(a.wp=a.wp||{},!a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage)if(a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(c){var d=c.data;if(d.secret||d.message||d.value)if(!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(d.secret)){var e,f,g,h,i,j=b.querySelectorAll('iframe[data-secret="'+d.secret+'"]'),k=b.querySelectorAll('blockquote[data-secret="'+d.secret+'"]');for(e=0;e<k.length;e++)k[e].style.display="none";for(e=0;e1e3)g=1e3;else if(~~g<!]]> Playful fun abounds in the Super Lucky’s Tale launch trailer Today over at Xbox Wire, we revealed the launch trailer for Super Lucky’s Tale! The video starts by introducing [ more... ]

The post This Week on Windows: Super Lucky’s Tale launch trailer reveal, a Microsoft Edge tip and more appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/this-week-on-windows-super-luckys-tale-launch-trailer-reveal-a-microsoft-edge-tip-and-more/
위로