메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

Australian Department of Human Services achieves full Windows 10 deployment Windows10 is enabling Australian Department of Human Services to deliver better access to healthcare, disability and employment support. I had the good fortune to spend a part of my young life in Australia not as a tourist but as an employee of small tour company. Traveling to some of the most majestic cities like Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide and Melbourne, to some of the more rural areas within Queenstown Tasmania, Wagga Wagga New South Wales to Goondiwindi Queensland. I saw first-hand the tyranny of distance in Australia. My time in Australia gave me an appreciation not only of the citizens and the country, but also of the Australian Department of Human Service’s story. It’s tough to bridge the divide between people who have access to amazing services in a big metropolitan [ more... ]

The post Australian Department of Human Services achieves full Windows 10 deployment appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/australian-department-of-human-services-achieves-full-windows-10-deployment/
위로