메뉴 건너뛰기

GREATUSER

free

NGINX and Zookeeper, Dynamic Load Balancing and Deployments This post is adapted from a webinar hosted at nginx.conf from September 22-24, 2015 by Derek DeJonghe. Table of Contents Introduction Introduction; Who am I?; Topics; The Actors; Goals Cloud and DevOps Concepts Cloud and DevOps Concepts; Microservices; Microservice Complexity; Deploying with More Services; Continuous Deployment; Blue-Green; Blue-Green Deployment; Blue-Green Deployment with NGINX; AutoScaling; Autoscaling Example; Elastic Load Balancer; Why NGINX? ZooKeeper and NGINX Service Discovery; ZooKeeper; Znode Example; How They Work; Node Client; NGINX Client; The Upstream Pools; Application x Version; Pseudocode for Upstream Pools; Result; Requests; Requests Example; Request to Upstream; Request Pseudocode Outcomes The Deploys; Deploys; Deploy Example; The Outcome; Before Implementation; After Implementation; Impact; Questions 0:00 Introduction Welcome, thank you guys for joining me today at NGINX.conf. I’m here to talk about dynamic load balancing and deployments with [ more... ]

The post NGINX and Zookeeper, Dynamic Load Balancing and Deployments appeared first on 지락문화예술공작단.

원문출처 : https://jirak.net/wp/nginx-and-zookeeper-dynamic-load-balancing-and-deployments/
위로